Looking for a PHP developer!
safetytek.ca is a web application developed for the construction safety industry and have two offices in Canada, Calgary and Saskatoon. The company was founded by Craig Fraser who came up with the idea that safety paperwork is incredibly inefficient and needed to be updated, and Ryan Quiring who had the design experience to bring this idea to the real world. The business has the potential to transform the construction safety industry.
We are seeking an experienced web-developer/Coder to join the team in continued development of the tool and to expand upon its many features.
- Proven experience building highly interactive web front and back ends
- Experience in systems configuration and setup
- Ability to show us working, live sites you have built as well as code samples from those sites. You should be able to explain what was most challenging about building those sites.
- Proven track record in the LAMP stack:
- Code for scalability and strong OOP skills
- Strong understanding of http, sessions, web load balancing, etc.
- Familiar with Twitter Bootstrap
- Mysql database design (from a coder's perspective) a must-have
- Linux/Unix environment only-- no Windows-only coders please
- Have hands-on experience with the MVC model
- Experience with AJAX is a must
If interested please send CV's/applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with example projects that you have worked on.